These body scrubs are made with natural and organic powerhouse ingredients to exfoliate and moisturize, leaving behind soft, smooth, radiant skin.
They are specially formulated with non-comedogenic ingredients (does not clog pores and is suitable for all skin types) and hydratingingredients that easily absorb into the skin.
These luxurious scrubs turn into a lotion when they come in contact with water, leaving your skin totally nourished -- and creating a safer, non-slip experience in the shower!
Just like all Fig & Fire products, these scrubs are cruelty-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free, dye-free, and sodium laureth sulfate-free. Scroll down for the full list of ingredients.
How to use: Apply desired amount of scrub to wet skin. Gently massage in a circular motion. Leave on skin for a couple of minutes. Rinse with warm water. Use 1-3 times per week.
Tips: Avoid over-exfoliation, as this may irritate skin. Use scrub towards the end of your shower/bath for maximum benefit. Keep scrub in a cool, dry place.
- Cranberry Twist [Seasonal] ~ with cranberry seeds
- Scent notes: cranberry, orange peel, apple
- Bubbly Brunch ~ with pink mineral pigmentation
- Scent notes: clementine, mint, agave, basil
- Lavender Fields ~ with purple mineral pigmentation
- Scent notes: wild lavender, lemon, cedarwood
- Whipped Vanilla ~ with ground vanilla bean pods
- Scent notes: Tahitian vanilla, buttercream, sugar
Note: Shea butter is derived from a tree nut; however, unlike most tree nut products, it is very low in the proteins that can trigger allergies. If you have tree nut allergies or sensitivities, consult your doctor before use to become aware of any allergen issues that could occur from the use of a shea butter scrub.
Shelf life: 9 months
Warning: Do not eat. Do not add water. Do not use on open wounds. Consult a doctor before use if you have a skin condition.
- Natural, non-toxic, clean fragrances - Scents made with essential oil blends, which not only make the scrub smell amazing but also adds aromatherapeutic benefits.
- Vitamin E - A natural and powerful antioxidant that helps protect against UV damage from sun exposure, hydrates the skin and locks in moisture, increases skin elasticity, and fights signs of aging. It helps smooth and soften the skin so it looks and feels healthy and vibrant.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil - A natural, gentle, and nourishing oil that is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids. The nutrients leave skin feeling hydrated and smooth, balance oil production, enhance collagen production, provide a protective barrier against environmental stressors (helping skin stay clean and free from dirt and toxins), and minimize signs of premature aging while protecting against future damage.
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter - A natural fat known for its anti-inflammatory, healing, and moisturizing properties. It is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids that deeply moisturizes the skin and locks in moisture, clears skin of excess oil and restores the skin's natural balance of oils, boosts collagen production and healthy skin cell growth, and helps soothe irritation.
- Organic Cane Sugar - A natural exfoliator that contains glycolic acid and removes dead skin cells from the skin's surface.
- Cetyl Alcohol - A vegetable-derived emollient. It moisturizes the skin, keeps the ingredients in the scrub from separating, and gives the scrub a velvety texture.
- ECO-Cert Emulsifier - An all-natural, plant-derived emulsifier that moisturizes the skin and gives the scrub a more creamy consistency so it is less harsh on the skin.
- Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol - Depending on where and how the scrub is used, it may result in moisture contamination. These ingredients team up to safely protect the scrub against microbial growth.